Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has come to be a need in the present world. For iOS users, there are many instances where you’d need iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go behind your back. Since, it is not possible to keep them under your alert times all the times, particularly when you’re working, you are able to take assistance in the real-time location monitoring tools and apps to track their places. Thus, in this guide, we have given you some of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring apps and tools which you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
XySpy is a free iPhone real time monitoring app that lets you track the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its location in real time.
– It is possible to monitor the real time location of the goal.
– It has Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be tracked.
– It works quietly in the background.
– XySpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a lot of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download XySpy App at: https://xyspy.com
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time location tracking app that lets you track the location of your family member at any moment. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the best location monitoring for tracking your kids, spouse or other family members.
– It is possible to monitor the location of other iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or deny additional iPhone users to follow where you are.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very easy to register and use.
– You can monitor children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it fails to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official program from Apple to track the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app can also be used as a means to track the location of their iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and those who don’t can install it for free in the iOS App Store.
– It is very easy to track the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device may also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the lost device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have some Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS apparatus with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful capabilities. Not just it permits you to monitor the location of the target, but also the duration, distance, speed and altitude of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the location with others.
– Can track distance, speed, and duration of this apparatus when it began moving.
– There is not any need to enroll for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you also would need to spend money to get this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app that lets you share your real time GPS location with someone. But if you want to track someone you can just send a sharing request from their apparatus to yourself. Then you would be able to see all of their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of somebody without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to send a sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this program runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that allows you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing places to get alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own location for a predetermined time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a person leaves or arrives a place.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is wrong.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are among the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps which you can use to monitor the GPS location of someone. Utilizing this app, you may place Geofences alerts around certain locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get directions to your child’s location.
– If you would like to track location history of someone, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to track the GPS area of this goal. Butif you want to monitor other iPhone activities or data, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool which allows you to monitor the actions of a person on their telephones. Even though it’s readily available for monitoring activities of both Android and iOS apparatus, the functioning differs for the this particular platform. In Android, you have to download the monitoring program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you only need to know the iCloud ID and password of the goal. It can monitor a variety of iPhone information like messages, call logs, locations history, and much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of this target.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of the goal.
– Web browsing history can also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be assessed using NetSpy.
– You can also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official website of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Nowlogin to a NetSpy dash and then you can spy or monitor the activities of the target iPhone. Click “Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely assess his text message, call logs, program photo, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would love to utilize iPhone real-time location monitoring apps. This may consist of tracking the location of children, employees, or spouses. If you don’t know how to track the real time location of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the very best iPhone real-time place tracking apps mentioned here. But if you would like to track more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the cell phone activities of the goal.